Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring in the New Year

It tried to snow today and it was really disappointing.  Only because there is no snow on the ground.  It makes me wonder what Mother Nature has in store for us...she's tricksy.  As long as she doesn't mess up my gardening schedule then we're cool.

How's your gardening planning coming along?  So far I have come up with new ideas for my 2012 garden, which includes expansion (woo-hoo!).  Every year I like to try something new.  This year will include pumpkin, melons, and sweet taters.  Last year, the wind storm that took out power for three days broke all my corn stalks so I'm trying again this year.  Talk about persistence, eh?

Right now outside doesn't look so cozy...here's a view of the garden area:


I know really gray, right?  And this is at 3pm.  So desolate looking.  Like my tubs just hanging out?  Yea...I couldn't squeeze any more into the shed...oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment